New in this prerelease of version 9.5 of the MBS FileMaker Plugin:
- Changed trace functions to log name of script and file if changed from last MBS call.
- Changed DLL loading for DynaPDF.Initialize and XL.Initialize functions to look for given DLL path, try 32/64 DLLs. If only file name is given, we look into plugin folder, too. If no file name is given, we try default file name.
- Fixed bug in CURL.SetInputFile with error message "Uploaded unaligned file size".
- Improved code for SmartCard.ReadFile to work for more cards.
- Consolidated debug and release plugin into one, where we can switch on debug logging to help clients.